Friday, May 24, 2013

{phone dump friday}

Did I tell you all my phone got dropped a few weeks ago?  Yeah, major drop and a screen crack.  Darn it!  The phone works fine, but the camera is often unhappy.  My plan gets renewed in July so I'm waiting until then to replace the thing.  That means my main source of photos is on the fritz!  Nooooo.  Phone dump Friday will live on - but it might be a little weak for awhile.

I made a couple shirts for friends whose kiddos have birthdays this month.  I can't believe this is the best photo I got of the dog shirt - need to get better about that, but I was in a hurry to get it packed up and in the mail!


I just love this Minnie.  But really, who doesn't love Minnie?  :-)


I made chili and corn bread for dinner last week and Asher asked for sprinkles on his muffin.  It seems like there are SO many times throughout the day when I need to tell him "Stop!" "Not now" or "Don't do it, Asher" - that I said yes to this silly request without any hesitation.  Hey, he's only 3 once!


Hadley is having her pictures taken on Sunday by the photographer who did her newborn shoot, so I've been testing different outfits to see what we want to use.  I found this adorable lace romper at Target and thought it might be cute in front of the quilt I made for her.  Thoughts?


Since Asher had his last day of school yesterday we took his teachers their gifts on Tuesday.  I was a little behind since last week was technically teacher appreciation week, but oh well.  Once again, this is the only picture I took - pathetic.  We put together a Tervis tumbler filled with an individual face mask, lip gloss, and Extra Dessert Delights gum.  Summery {all yellow!} and fun!


I've been having some fun in the sewing room lately trying my hand at making clothes {yikes!}.  I started simple and made a diaper cover for Miss H.  I'm on my 3rd one and still perfecting it.  Can't really see myself making clothes full time - it's really hard!  Hadley didn't seem to mind the imperfections, though.  :-)


Last Saturday we had breakfast at the Farmer's Market and Asher loved playing in their little stone animal barnyard afterwards.  Not exactly sure where this gator fits into the farm, but Asher liked him anyway.


Hadley has become a 100% side sleeper!  It's amazing how instinctual it seems.  She can rolls over both directions easily, but manages to stop herself on her side and stay there all night.  I think she just really wants the hair on the back of her head to grow in.  Me too!  ha!


We got a package of bows in the mail the other day and H couldn't wait to try them on.  She's quite the ham.  I love it!


Happy weekend, friends!


3 comments:

  1. I love the lace romper! I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Minnie shirt! Do you sell them? My 2 year old would love one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed response, but if you do see this - yes! - I have started selling shirts and would love to make one for your 2 year old. Contact me at ecwilkinson53 at gmail dot com :-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails