Monday, May 13, 2013

mother's day :: 2013

Yesterday was a beautiful day here.  Drew and I taught in the 3 year old class at church, which is always a hoot.  When the kids were asked what they thank God for the most every one of them said "my mommy and daddy"...except Asher, whose mommy and daddy were present - he said "my blanket and panda pillow."  ha!  Thanks buddy.

After church we attempted {for the 2nd time that morning} to get some photos of me and the kids.


Asher has this complete inability to both look at the camera and smile.  We tell him "look at the camera!  look at Daddy!" - and he stares to the side.  Or points to a bird.  Or picks at his toes.


Or he stares straight ahead like we drugged him.


Well, that's attractive.  

Drives me nuts!  I'm really hoping it's a 3 year old thing and he'll grow out of it soon.  ha!

We do better with silly photos.




Miss Hadley will look right at the camera if we send Asher next to it.  :-)


Looking or not, smiling or not, these are my kiddos and I adore them.


A happy Mother's Day was had by all.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't attempted "good" pictures of Eli (taken with a real camera and not an iPhone) in months and months. Maybe I can do that this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails