Monday, May 20, 2013

tiny dancer

Miss Hadley is having her {belated} 6 month photos taken next Sunday and I decided to embrace this opportunity and go completely overboard.  Hey, look, I know it's most likely only a matter of time before she frowns at the camera or crawls/walks/runs in the opposite direction so I'm milking this for all it's worth.  :-)

One of the shots I'm hoping to get is her in a precious tutu.  I looked around and found a great tutorial online so I decided to try and make one.  It was so simple and really inexpensive!  I took a couple test photos of Hadley and realized the tutu needs a bit of TLC before next week.  As of right now it's a little less tutu and a little more nest-of-tulle, but I have a few ideas to resurrect it.


Either way, she is adorable!


I know I'm completely biased, but really.  So sweet!


Love her!

4 comments:

  1. If I haven't said so already, I wanted to let you know that I am so impressed with the quality of your pictures since becoming a Mama of Two! The pictures you take of Hadley are really beautiful! And it seems like you've really grown as a photographer.

    Gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I need to edit e rest of Kendall's that I took. These are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet pics! Love tutu pics! She is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful pics!!!! She is super duper sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails