Thursday, January 31, 2013

a snack for sister

Asher was demanding attention while I was trying to cook dinner the other day, so I called over an exasperated "play with your sister" in the hopes it would throw him for enough of a loop to give me a couple minutes peace.  Imagine my surprise when I looked over and saw this...


He was actually trying to play with her - ha!




Poor Hadley wasn't playing so much as trying to defend herself, but she seemed to be having fun.  :-)



I'm looking forward to the day when they can actually play together!


6 comments:

  1. Too cute. Keira tries to play with Kendall too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! Love all the food he showered her with :)
    I can't wait to see Bryson playing with his sisters when they get here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!!! :) "defend herself" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that picture makes me want to hurry up and give Eli a brother or sister, pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet! I love it! Sweet Asher giving her all that plastic food. Too cute. They will be best buds before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, cute! I love when kids pile toys on babies in an effort to "play" with them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails