Friday, February 1, 2013

{phone dump friday}

Since we were all feeling well this week it was time to get out of the house!  The kiddos and I headed out to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and Asher shocked me by putting away 6 nuggets in no time.  I am definitely going to go broke feeding this kid.  ha!


Miss Hadley was having a hard time sleeping for a few days so she was extra serious and not so generous with the smiles.  She's cute anyway.


I saw these cookies at Target and needed to have them.  They. are. awesome.



Asher was being silly the other night and we took a few pictures together.  He's such a hoot these days.



Hadley is out growing all of her 3 month jammies so I raided Asher's bin of old clothes and found some.  She isn't as cute in boy clothes, but mama's saving her pennies for hair bows instead.


I also found some onesies of Asher's and decided to make one a custom shirt for H.  I wasn't sure how well it would work, but it ended up so cute!





Drew got this little guy from his brother for Christmas and Asher immediately latched on to him.  When I asked Ash what his name is the first time he said "wise man" and the second time he said "Noah".  Hahaha - I love this boy.


Tummy time is a real chore, but I'm being tough and know she'll be lifting herself way up in no time.


Happy Hadley says happy Friday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. This post made it really sink in that you're the mommy of TWO cutie pies! Ahh! Hadley is cute enough to make me seriously think about a second...

    Your posts always remind me also that it is high time I learn how to use my sewing machine - you should do a how-to beginners sewing series...hehe! ;)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry tummy time will get better and she'll be lifting her head up in no time. Kendall is outgrowing her 3 month sleepers too, I've had to move to her 3-6 month stuff :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails