Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy valentine's day!

Happy love day, friends!



Hadley and Asher sat together in their dino shirts this morning before we took A to school.  Dinos = love, didn't you know?  ha!




I adore Valentine's day.  We don't go all out, but I appreciate a day devoted to love.  It's fun to have a special time to remind those you love the most that you do.



Asher has a party at school today and I made these fun Valentine's for him to take to his friends.  I saw the idea on Pinterest and was able to {have Office Max} print these {for me}.  Add in a glow stick and, presto! - fun boy Valentines.  What kid doesn't love a glow stick?  Believe it or not, it was actually cheaper for me to do these than to buy pre-made Valentines at Target and they only took a few minutes to put together.  Perfect for a busy mom!


We are so glad to know you all and hope you're having a wonderful day with the ones you love.



"A happy heart makes the whole face cheerful..."  Proverbs 15:13



7 comments:

  1. OMG. The second-to-last picture is to die for! Adorable!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love Hadley in the Dino shirt! I just pulled out Sophia's when I was going through the clothes for baby sister! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their Dino shirts. I love that last picture. Kendall always has her tongue out

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! And those cards are awesome!! Way to go! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to y'all!!!! :) Super cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love their shirts! Do you remember what font you used on the owl shirt to write her name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond adorable! Love love love Hadley's owl shirt:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails