Tuesday, January 1, 2013

a new year

Another new year, another new start.  Last year was an big one for our family - might be hard to beat.


2012 brought us...

a new house in a new state


a beautiful daughter and sister to love



one fewer gallbladders


a 30 year old


a 32 year old


a 3 year old


{it was a year of 3s}

trips to Florida, Disney World, and the beach


mini the van


the start of preschool


and so much more.

I don't know if 2013 can compete.  I don't know if I want it to - I'm still pretty worn out from 2012!  ha!  We could really use a little time to cruise as a family of 4 and simply enjoy each other.

Although 2012 was a big year in so many ways, it's easy for me to pick my favorite moment.


Regardless of what else happened, I'll always remember this as the year that Hadley joined our family and Asher became a big brother.


We love you kiddos so much.  Can't wait to see how you both grow in the coming year!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute---looks like an awesome year! New reader and looking forward to reading more---I reflected this morning about our year, no easy thing to do as a busy mom: http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2013/01/reflections-and-inspirations.html!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a great year. Love that last picture of Asher & Hadley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! You definitely received the greatest gift in 2012. I think you have the right idea for 2013- enjoying being a family of 4. I love that first pic of you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails