Tuesday, January 15, 2013

brother-sister, side by side

I found this photo of baby Asher and was immediately reminded of a pic I took of Hadley at her doctor's visit 2 weeks ago.

Asher, 3.5 months old


Hadley, 2 months old


I know they aren't the same exact age here so I'll be sure to get another pic like this of H when she's 3.5 months.

Here's one at the same age...

Asher, 2 months

{oh my gosh - his smirk!  I die.}


Hadley, 2 months


Ok.  They look nothing like each other.  In fact, the more I look at these the less I think they look alike!  I'm actually surprised they don't look more similar.  Guess we'll see what happens as Hadley grows, but I have a feeling Drew and I each have a mini-me with little input from the other person...ha!

3 comments:

  1. ugh. That's too much cuteness for this early in the morning! Or maybe it's just the right amount!! hehe Have a great day lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I think they DO look a lot alike! but Hadley looks more feminine (which obviously is a good thing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny you say that because I think they look similar. People keep telling me that Harper and Presley look alike, but I think they look NOTHING alike. I wonder if it's because we see all the little details more than other people??? Either way, you sure do make some precious little babes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails