Sunday, January 13, 2013

{phone dump sunday}

I haven't dumped off my phone pics in awhile - need to catch up!

Before H was born I embroidered her name on a newborn cap but her head was so teeny, tiny it only started fitting her last week.


We had some warmer weather last week {and crazy warm temps today - 70!  In January!} so the kids and I moseyed on down to the park.  Hadley was less than impressed...


but Asher loved it, as he always does.  :-)



Look at the adorable outfit my sister sent H for Christmas.  She is so snuggly in it!


Don't laugh at this.  I dare you.


bahahaha!!  Daddy did this and it cracks me up too much.

Hadley loves to suck on anything that comes her way - including her lower lip.  So cute.


Last Sunday H came to church with us for the second time.  She slept in her car seat the whole time and did great!  I told her this is the only time in life we'll encourage sleeping in church so she'd best take advantage.  :-)


She did pray, though.


On our walk home from {another} park visit last week Asher stopped and I thought he was searching for rocks, but then he told me "Asher pick the weeds."  He's been helping Drew outside a lot - ha!


Hadley thought that was a pretty funny thing to do.  She thinks most things Asher does are hilarious.


Little lady has been smiling so much lately - I can't get enough!


Our week took a nosedive Tuesday night when Asher woke up coughing so hard he could't breathe.  Super scary!  He slept with me while Daddy got the guest bed.  The next day we saw the pediatrician who said A had bronchitis.


A few days of lying low and he's feeling much better.  Well enough to eat "chocolate applesauce" at least.  Sweet boy came up with that on his own.  You'll never hear me telling him its called pudding.


I finally created and printed my blog book from 2011.  It arrived on Wednesday and I love it!  I've used Blog2Print for all of my books and am really happy with the quality.  It's not cheap, but these are all our family memories and photos in 1 place - so, so worth it.



Yesterday morning I made pancakes for breakfast {my boys love them some pancakes!}.  Of course, A needed a Mickey pancake.


Then Hadley, my mom and I went to Jo-Anns - some kiddos need Valentines shirts soon!


We spent last night eating crushed ice and watching playoff "football tv".  Of course.  :-)


Happy Sunday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails