Thursday, January 10, 2013

making cookies

The other week {ok, ok, it was before Christmas} Drew and I decorated sugar cookies with Asher.  In the spirit of our current life theme of let's have maximum fun with minimum hassle we made cut-and-bake cookies and used store bought cookie icing.


I highly recommend fast forwarding to the fun parts with a 3 year old!



I started out decorating with the boys, but it quickly got hilarious and I had to grab the camera.


If you'd been here, you might have overheard, "whoa there, sprinkle man" once or twice.  ha!


I wonder why??



Asher had a blast.  Except when we wouldn't let him eat every cookie as soon as he was finished with the decorations.

{we might have let him taste 1.  or 2.}


These are good times.  Ours is a good life.

Next year Miss Hadley gets to play too!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I also highly recommend cut and bake cookies and store-bought frosting. That's how we roll around here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails