Tuesday, January 22, 2013

please tell me there's more...

to siblings than sharing germs.  Poor Hadley has been SO sick from the little number Asher brought home from preschool.


Since I posted about her being sick last week things got a lot worse.  2 trips to the doctor later we got a positive test for RSV.  :-(


It's been a long week {I am so glad Drew was around to help this weekend - mama was worn. out.} but she's finally feeling better.  The congestion has left her head and settled in her chest.  This still isn't great since the coughing wakes her up and often leads to vomiting.  The pediatrician warned me that if the RSV becomes a cough she could develop pneumonia, but I'm hoping for the best.


Thanks for all of the kind words and prayers, friends!  After 6 days of sad girl, I was so excited to see glimpses of my happy Hadley back this morning!


2 comments:

  1. Oh no. I always hope that kaylee doesn't bring any sickness home with her from school. Glad she's starting to feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby girl :( hope this passes quickly and she's back to her sweet smiley self in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails