Thursday, July 14, 2011

wrapping up

Guess what...I'm finally out of material from our trip to blog about!  I suppose filling the past week or so with Florida posts isn't so bad considering I took over 700 photos.  At any rate, I have a feeling we're all ready for a change of pace.  :-)


There were some pretty neat animals that we saw while visiting.

Lizards who sunned on the patio


Land crabs who also loved the patio. 




Except when I scared him with my photographic prowess and he fell into the pool {oops, sorry}



Birds hunting for lunch in the ocean.


And, of course, adorable baby sea turtles!


Until next time Florida...thanks for a fun time!!

3 comments:

  1. Your got GREAT photos of your vacation. Keep rockin' that camera, Mama!!! That first picture makes me want to run to the closest body of water immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ashlie, great photos! :) That one with the crab cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos (I see I agree with your other two friends when I say that)! We go to Port Aransas next weekend. Not nearly as cool as Florida, but I'm looking forward to the short trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails