Friday, July 29, 2011

cousin love

I realized that I completely forgot to post the great photos we took of Asher and Owen from last weekend.  My mom didn't have any recent pics of her 2 grandkids together, so snapping a few for her was a priority. 


Sweet Owen was so great.  Asher was trying to wiggle away and was looking all over the whole time, but Owen just kept a hold of him, looked at the camera, and smiled.  Better than some adults I've photographed!  :-)




Love these boys!


Happy Friday everyone - any special plans for this HOT weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet boys :) It sure looks like his big cousin loves him and is going to always watch out for him. Asher is such a little handsome man with his little polo and plaid shorts LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!!! So cute :) I'm going to Wisconsin Dells this weekend with B and my Parents to meet my little Sister!!!! Enjoy your weekend! Stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails