Sunday, July 24, 2011

it's a pirate, {baby}

Each year for Christmas, my sisters and I make our Dad a photo calendar for his office.  He never changes the photos in the frame on his desk - there's one in it of his 4 girls that we had taken at Sears when I was 8 {no joke} - so we make him a calendar of recent photos to hang on the wall. 

When July rolled around he flipped the calendar and saw this photo of Asher from last year's beach vacation.


Dad really thought he looked like a baby pirate - and I tend to agree.

For fun I did some tweaking in Picnik and Photoshop to really complete the look.


Shiver me timbers - thar's a baby on this beach!

This post is for you, PopPop.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! This is super incredibly adorable!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails