Saturday, July 30, 2011

stuff you aren't born knowing - part 2

You can't use a Swiffer to clean the toilet.


I was steam mopping the kitchen and put Asher on the living room side of our baby gate to keep him out of the way.  When I asked him to "sweep" the floor, I had no idea this would happen.  When I finished mopping and came to check his progress I was met with a little boy saying "uh-oh, uh-oh" and found this:


 I'm proud to say that I didn't even yell!  I just calmly explained why it isn't a good idea to dry mop the toilet bowl.  And, while we're at it, let's just stay out of the bathroom and away from the toilet in general.  Asher seemed to get that things were dire because when I placed him one level deeper in our baby gate maze {banished to the family room} he went with nary a complaint and started playing peacefully. 



I don't know about you, but this is a sight I'll cherish all my days.  Gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails