Wednesday, April 20, 2011

two years ago

Two years ago I left work with a feeling.

A feeling that my life was about to change.

A feeling that I'd have a bunch of exciting phone calls to make!

A feeling like Drew was going to get the biggest news of his life too.

It was a good feeling.

Especially once I saw this


and realized it was all true.

April 20, 2009


April 2010 - 4 months old


April 2011 - 16 months old


How in the world has it been 2 years already?  I really have a hard time remembering what life was like before Asher came along.  These have been the most exciting, hardest, terrific, and exhausting 2 years of my life.  I am oh-so-grateful for every minute!

3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year because of these type of memories!

    So amazing how those two lines turn to those two bright blue eyes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be making this same post in about 3 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember the exact day. You Mommas are so on top of everything!!!! :) I do remember it was so exhilarating in itself, but pales in comparison to what its like to actually have the little guy running around. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails