Tuesday, April 5, 2011

in the hood

We've had a really nice couple days around here so on Sunday Drew and I took Asher for a trip to the park!


This boy loves to swing {as I've shown you before and before}



Since Asher has an ear infection I wanted to keep the wind out of it, so up his hood went!  Surprisingly, he actually kept it up.  I thought it would be the source of a major battle, but A must have felt better with the wind out and completely left it alone.


A day at the park with my boys is my new favorite way to spend a Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, looks like a great time! What a great neighborhood park :) I hate when the local parks don't have baby swings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hoodie is so cute! Where did you get? :) It's tough to find baby clothes in black...

    We have yet to venture out to a park as Spring has just sprung for us here in MN. After the shower, it's on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails