Monday, April 4, 2011

breaking his fast

I've always been someone who needed to e-a-s-e into breakfast.  While I love to eat all things breakfast-y I just need some time to go from sleeping to eating.

Asher is not of that mold.

This boy wakes up ravenous and can't wait to start chowing down.

He starts the day with a big ole cup of milk



but then quickly starts demanding something more satisfying.

Usually we share some of my cereal, but today Daddy's looked better!


YUM {I'm pretty sure his jaw can unhinge like a rattlesnake}



Daddy, pay attention.  More please.



So good - thanks Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! The pick with his mouth wide open is awesome!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I also love how Drew is mimicking Asher's mouth movements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like such a big boy in those pictures!! He must get his apetite from his Aunt Erin :0) I love those blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails