Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a trick up his sleeves

Yesterday towards the end of Asher's nap time I checked the monitor to see if he was stirring yet and was met with this sight.



I know it's kind of hard to see, but what's laying there is a naked boy.

Naked!

{well, he is still wearing a diaper - thank goodness!}

What's so interesting, Mommy?


Every morning I have to wrestle Asher's little arms and legs into clothes, so I have no clue how he managed to get them off.  You'd think at least there would have been some noise accompanying the disrobing, but no - silent.


He was so proud of himself.


Here's my pants, Mom!


During most naps he takes off his socks and throws them out of the crib, so he usually enjoys showing me where his socks are.  Now he got to show me the socks, pants, and shirt!

One of Asher's sleep rituals is throwing several stuffed toys and/or books out of his crib before he can sleep.  I tried just leaving his crib empty, but that won't do - he likes to throw everything out before he settles down.  I guess now we can add clothing to that mix!  ha!


I can promise you, the first time the diaper joins the pile will be the last.  I've heard duct tape works wonders to head off that little trick.

7 comments:

  1. Omigosh, TOO funny! I love how he looks so proud of himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice job Asher. Have I ever told you my toddler diaper-poop story? When you hear it you'll be duct taping that diaper on real good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS pretty hilarious!!! He didn't get cold? Maybe you have a future Houdini on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - he DOES look really proud of himself!

    So hilarious - what a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny. I remember these times with Cameron. I think it's coming soon with Ethan too. He can almost take his shirt off already...and he does the sock thing too. How funny. He likes to be bare. Pretty funny about the duct tape. That's another plus of the cloth for me, the snaps aren't as easy to pull off. lol. Hopefully you'll get lucky though...Cameron never bothered pulling his off until he was ready for potty training. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails