Friday, March 25, 2011

swinging

It's suppose to snow in DC on Sunday.

SNOW

If that isn't a 4-letter word, I don't know what is.

In an attempt to soak up all the warmth we can while here in the south, Asher and I headed to the playground yesterday {it was 80 degrees - sigh}.  This boy loves him some swinging.


Although you can't always tell that he's having fun by his expression...



Most of the time he looked like this.  And believe me, when I tried to take him out there was a lot of grabbing the swing ropes and crying.  ha!



We were actually able to go swing at the church were Grammy works, so we got to visit with her for a few minutes.  Someone was getting a little hungry for lunch by this point and not being very smiley - guess who.


As a complete side note - how cute is Asher's little dino outfit?  Yay for the clearance rack last fall!

I'm a big believer that no man {young or old; guns or no guns; 'The Situation' or not} should go sleeveless, so A is sporting a onesie under his bitty tank top.  :-)

Swinging and warm weather {minus tank top clad men} is the best!

3 comments:

  1. Cute. I'd kill for some 80 degree weather! Heck I'd kill for 60! AND SOME SUN!!!! lol. Im totallly jealous. Looks like fun. Maybe by the end of August we might get some sun and 80 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that third picture down? And that outfit? I die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't wait for Jack to be able to put on a pair of shorts.

    And yes, snow! Ugh! I'm not looking forward to it but at least it won't stick around for long! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails