Thursday, March 31, 2011

like father, like son

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about how much Asher looks like baby me?

At the end  of the post I showed a pretty hilarious photo of young Drew shakin' like he just didn't care and implied that Asher will look more like Drew once he can run naked around the pool. 

You know what, don't strain your memory banks, let's just see it one more time.  :-)


Hello sweet cheeks!

Well, apparently Asher can't wait for running around or pool weather to be more like his Daddy.  He loves his Daddy.

Look what I found on my monitor during yesterday's naptime.


Porky Pig party in Asher's crib! 


Needless to say, I woke A up to get re-diapered.  Since he is on Amoxicillan for his ear infection there has been a little diarrhea happening and I didn't even want to think about the mess potential brewing up there.

It's a onesie {or duct tape} for naptimes from now on!

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! That's hilarious! Silly boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, that is TOO funny! Why is it that boys love to be naked so much?!

    Glad you got the situation under control before anything gross happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaaha WOW thanks for making my morning!!! That's great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Apparently he read that first post and wanted to be daddy-like!

    So cute!

    And doesn't amoxicillin suck in that regard? I hate what it does to A's tummy. We had some bathtime, er, incidents the last time she was on it. GROSS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asher looks so much like you!!! Wow. I love the comparison photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails