Tuesday, March 8, 2011

he's got the look

Asher has been a very picky eater recently.  He takes a bite or 2 of something then decides he's had enough and would like something different, please.

This was getting old fast.

I don't mind making dinner for him, but I don't want to prepare 6 different dishes just so he has a buffet every night.  This isn't the Golden Corral.

Last night I decided to bring out my mommy tough love and told him that he had to take a few more bites of what I made or there wouldn't be any dinner at all. 

This was his response.


Dang, he's good.

I made him new food.

6 comments:

  1. Cooper is doing the same thing! We went to the ped on Friday and they said that this behavior is completely normal at this stage! What I've done is that we'll take a quick break from eating for a few minutes, I'll give him a drink and normally he'll eat again. Hmm, sometimes it works and other times, not so much!

    What a cute look...I'd probably make him a different dinner, too, with a look like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow he has that look perfected. what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL too funny. My 2 year old does that...Brynn however is a bottomless pit. I dont' think we could ever possibly feed her enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture! ...he knows how to work his momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, too cute! I can't believe they're already starting to use their cuteness to their advantage. We're pretty much done for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha ... he knows what works!!!! They're so darn smart!!! B has become picky lately too.... agh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails