Monday, March 14, 2011

new look - updated!

I told you to hold onto your seats!  The updates continue!

I'm sure this is all very confusing for those of you who didn't see the blog this morning, but it has changed again.

Rather than doing it all myself I decided to do a combo of bought components and homemade goodies!  Thanks to Key Lime Designs for the awesome header and wallpaper background.

I still really love the light blue and pink combo that was up this morning - it will definitely be back at some point.  For now, I think this is it.  Thanks for all the great feedback blogging friends!

Back to all-about-Asher tomorrow...I promise.  :o)

7 comments:

  1. I didn't see the other one but I LOVE this new design! A few people have made some changes to their blog and now it's wanting me to change mine up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I didn't see the other design, but I'm totally digging this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too! Super cute. The header is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new header! I didn't see the other, but I like this look a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Don't you just love Kendra?? She always does such an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails