Friday, March 18, 2011

just my luck

Yesterday Asher and I were traveling so I didn't get a chance to post him in all his St. Patty's Day glory.


We headed south to Raleigh to visit my parents for the week.  So far he's been spoiled rotten and is having tons of fun!  He really is one lucky kid.  :o)



Sorry for the blurry photos.  Stupid, slow camera.  If I happen across a pot 'o gold this weekend you can bet on where the coins are going - new camera for mama!  {unlikely, but a girl can dream. ha!}

More about our fun times in NC to come!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. I'm with you! I need a new camera to! Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind in reading... but hope you guys had/have fun with your family. Spoiled is not always a bad thing. ;) Cute St Pat's shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails