Monday, March 14, 2011

new look!

I got a little tired of my old blog look and decided to try something new!

The turquoise and orange was feeling a little BRIGHT! so I toned it down a little.  It's still a work in progress - I have a perfectionist problem with this blog and tweak and tweak until it's time for a complete overhaul again.  ha!
 
I could never pay for a custom blog design because I get bored with how it looks too quickly.  Doing my own for free is much easier on my wallet!  I'm still not sure that this look is the one.

What do you think??

I might try something more 'scrapbook-y' - be on the watch for more changes!  I know you're all on the edges of your seats.  :o)

6 comments:

  1. I really like your new header! The font is fun :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I like the lighter colors and yet a splash of bright :) I really like your header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I love the polka dots :) I am with you. I could never pay for a custom one either. I like changing it often. Lol. I will be changing mine again after St. Paddy's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with th Nielson's....I change my background with almost every season :)

    Like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love the color scheme. Very Spring!!! :) And the polka dots are adorable!!! I am on the edge of my seat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Seems like everyone I know (well, the mommy bloggers, anyway) is changing the look of their blog in some way. Must be the season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails