Thursday, March 24, 2011

the magic word

Asher loves carrots!



I got tired of him demanding MORE, so we've been working on the sign for please.


Little smarty pants picked it up really quickly!  Ash will occasionally do it without prompting {mostly when he wants something off limits, like cookies}, but usually he waits for me to ask him to "say please."  Then he's quick to do the sign and look up at me through his eye lashes.


It worked!


So darn cute - how will I ever say no again?  :o)

2 comments:

  1. So so cute!! I'm teaching Jack "thank you" and he also signs "bird". It is definitely adorable and makes me so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wish B would sign. He has been getting so whiny & frustrated lately, but I also think that words are just sitting on the edge of his tongue waiting to roll off. Stubborn Korean kid. ;-)

    How in the world did you get Asher to love carrots??? B won't even touch them. LOL He throws them, and many other yummy things, off his tray.

    Any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails