Thursday, January 27, 2011

i heart valentines

Who doesn't love a little more love?  Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays!  I adore all things pink and red, so this day is right up my alley.  :o)

Last year everything was still a little blurry for me - what with have a newborn in the house and all - so we didn't do anything too exciting to celebrate on February 14th.  Ash did, however, wear a little something special.  How cute is he in all his Little Body Big Heart cuteness!


Needless to say, I'm super excited to love up on my toddler this year!  First order of business, find an awesome Valentine's Day shirt for Mr. A.  Check.  But don't ask because you're not seeing it until the big day! 

 I was trying to think of a fun way to share this day with our far flung friends and family when I heard about Shutterfly's blogging promotion for their Valentine's cards.  Perfect!  I used Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards this year and was sooo happy with the way they turned out. 

It hadn't occurred to me to make photo V-Day cards, but why not?  Everyone wants to see Asher in all his adorable-ness anyways. 

Give the people what they want!

What to choose...

Here are my top contenders so far:





Did I tell you that for his birthday Asher gave me a photo mug from our first year together? 


It's from Shutterfly and I use it every day!  A mug or other photo gift would be fun for Valentine's as well {especially for daddy's that don't want a bunch of mushy stuff!}

Hugs and kisses to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Can you send me a link for this promotion? I didn't think to do Christmas cards for our daycare friends, so V-Day cards would be a nice surprise for everyone! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to be sending out Vday cards too. Shutterfly's awesome card promos are bomb!!! :) Can't wait to see which one you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails