Wednesday, May 13, 2009

idol chatter

I really enjoyed American Idol last night. It seemed to me like the show had a lot less chatting and a lot more singing!

Every year I look forward to hearing what songs the judges pick for the contestants. After months of hearing "I wouldn't have picked that song, but..." it's refreshing to know they have to like the song. Except that they didn't! I should have figured that the judges would criticize each others choices. Is it just me or are the judges fighting amongst themselves a lot this year? It's kind of distracting away from the guys who are competing!

Anyway, I thought they all did really well. I know that Adam is favored to win, but he just isn't my favorite. I can recognize his talent, but his screeching rocker style just doesn't sit well with me.



Kris is much more up my alley!



I like Danny well enough, but to be perfectly honest, he kind of bores me sometimes.




I loved Kris' rendition of Heartless. Did that come out of left field or what? He really pulled it off, though.



Cold Blooded @ Yahoo! Video

As much as I spout my opinion here, I shouldn't really talk because I never vote. Years and years of watching American Idol and I've never cast so much as 1 vote. That's right -- no calls, no texts. Oh well.

I'm rooting for Kris! We'll see what happens tonight...

1 comment:

  1. We TOTALLY agree with you Emily and most likely we’ll be casting many votes for Kris via redial next week! Adam is fine when he’s not screeching but it almost seems that he jumps right to the screeching point of his rendition of every song so fast that you don’t get to hear enough non-screeching from him! (Teri and Bob)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails