Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the bean's a prune!

Over the weekend my bean reached 10 weeks! That's so exciting!

The bean has now officially passed the embryo stage and is a fetus. Only 1 more week before my next doctor's appointment and a chance to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I can't wait!

Once again, my favorite baby websites have some great options for baby size comparisons.

The Bump says that bean is about the size of a prune.



A prune!

They really couldn't think of anything more adorable than the fruit best known for moving the bowels of seniors? Really?

The other option this week is....a kumquat!




How random. I don't think I've ever seen a kumquat in person, so that comparison is a little lost on me.

Here's hoping that next week the bean grows into a cuter fruit.

In great news, bean is developed enough that his/her elbows bend. Isn't that amazing?!

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails