Thursday, May 21, 2009

ever nap in an elevator?

I have.

In fact, I do almost every day.

Since I got pregnant my #1 symptom has definitely been complete and utter exhaustion. It's been a struggle to get through the workday without falling asleep at my desk (especially after lunch).

Enter: the cat-nap elevator ride

Who knew that the 15 seconds it takes to ride from the 3rd to 10th floors could be so restorative?

Literally, I'll get in and the soft hum of the elevator instantly makes my head droop. The abrupt gentle jerk of stopping at the 10th floor is just what I need to snap back into conciousness.

Is it bad that I'm making up excuses to go upstairs these days?

The bean is zapping my energy, but I don't really mind. Only 3 weeks until the first trimester (and elevator napping) is behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails