Thursday, May 7, 2009

idol chatter

Wow.

Just wow.

I can't believe Kris is still on the show -- I'm so excited!



When Ryan said that he was the first "safe" contestant you could see the shock on his face. I was right there with him. As much as I like Kris, I thought that after last night he'd be out.

I'm so glad that he survived!

I know that Kris didn't do great at "Rock Night" but that's because rock isn't his genre. You shouldn't have to be good at everything to be the American Idol. Kris is a great singer and with the right song he's up there with all of the other contestants.

It was so sad to see Allison go (I would have voted for Danny), but at this point they're all good and nobody really deserves to get the boot. It's all part of the show, I guess.



Good luck Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails