Friday, May 29, 2009

favorite thing friday

As anyone who reads this blog will know by now, I'm pregnant! Of course this means that my favorite thing fridays will now include the plethora of products targeted towards pregnant women.

I haven't tried too many things just yet, but one winner I have found is the Bella Band.



This little gem is a newly pregnant girl's lifesaver!

The Bella band is basically a tube of stretchy material that fits over your unbuttoned pants to make the pre-pregnancy clothes go a little further.



My pants have been getting tighter these days, but I'm still way too small for maternity clothes. The Bella band goes right over my unbuttoned jeans, holds them up, and smooths the look (so no one knows my jeans are undone!)

It claims to be great later in pregnancy too for belly support, then after the baby's born to help transition back into pre-pregnancy clothes. Sounds good to me!



I'll let you know how things progress, but so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails