Thursday, February 26, 2009

idol chatter - the results are in

Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad.



The show started out well for me -- Allison made it in to the Top 12 in the first round of elimination!

Then things started to fall apart...

I was pretty surprised when Kris made it into the Top 12 instead of Megan. I wasn't very impressed with his "Man in the Middle" routine. But...

...Kris was pretty great during Hollywood week so I'll give him another chance.

Or, I guess America will.

I also (secretly) think that we'll see Megan again as a wild card contestant.

So it's cool.
They left the big final decision between Adam and Nick.

Really, NICK, really?



I mean the guy was pretty funny, but was he seriously a threat to the real singers?

Of course Adam made it. The 12 year old girls needed someone to drain their cell phone batteries voting for.

I can't wait to see the 3rd group next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails