Tuesday, October 1, 2013

happy fall, y'all

It's October and we're ready to embrace fall and all it's goodness.


We got a few pumpkins for our porch over the weekend.


I found pumpkin spice coffee pods and creamer so my morning cuppa is feeling very fall as well.


There have been many apples consumed in our house and one apple crisp has been made.


I tried a pumpkin donut recipe that got rave reviews and it was a huge flop.  I hate it when Pinterest leads me astray.  Especially with something as important as donuts!  Anyone have a good recipe?  These weren't nearly sweet enough to be a donut.


14 quarts of vegetable soup went into my freezer on Sunday.  It's a family tradition and everyone loves "mom's vegetable soup."  Hadley wouldn't give me any peace unless every other spoonful was going into her mouth.  Even Asher gave it a "yum!" - and that's really saying something.


Happy fall, friends!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails