Tuesday, October 29, 2013

hadley's first year

To celebrate and remember Hadley's first year I made a little video from my favorite pictures of her.  I'm sure only her grandparents are interested in this, but if you have 5 minutes and want to see a year of Haddie then here you go!  :-)

The song I used is one of my favorites - "A Mother's Prayer" by Keith and Kristyn Getty.

I pray your little frame grows strong and that faith takes hold while you are young.  
This is my prayer for you.
.....
 May you trust Him 'til the end.
May you trust Him in the end.
.....
Oh may His light fill all you are,
and the jewel of wisdom crown your heart
.....
Father hear my ceaseless prayer,
oh keep her in Your care.


3 comments:

  1. GREAT photos... and beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I still cant believe how fast this year went by and that our girls our ONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems crazy that she's a year already and it's been so much fun to watch her grow via social media :)
    I make a birthday video for Cooper every year. This year's video is 8 minutes long so it'll mostly be me and the hubby watching it, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails