Thursday, October 17, 2013

keep your fingers back

This poor blog has been so neglected recently.  Life keeps happening and I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day to both live it AND document it!  I'm hoping that after Hadley's birthday party and Halloween are behind us I'll have a little more free time.  Recently every spare minute has been spent in the craft room prepping party decorations and costumes.  Here's hoping it all goes well!

On Sunday Drew was eating an apple and decided to give Hadley the core to hold and suck on.


Well, sister decided to do much more than that and went to town on that thing.



She's decided that baby food is for, well, babies and refuses to eat anything pureed.  Bonus points if she gets to feed herself!



Can you believe I let this monster near me to nurse?  Yowza.  ha!


She is getting so big and independent.  I'm in complete denial that it's less than 2 weeks until her first birthday.


Forget a cake - this girl's getting a barrel of apples for her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I gave kendall her first whole apple yesterday and she LOVED it! Kendall is only eating people food, she wont eat baby food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling you on the blog neglect! Not enough hours in the day. Total bonus these girls feeding themselves but slow down ladies! You are still babies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails