Monday, October 7, 2013

open for business!

As you all have seen on here over the past year I've become really in love with making applique and embroidered shirts for my kids and as gifts for friends.  After making many items and receiving a lot of requests for custom orders I decided to take the plunge and go into business officially!

Yay!  Yay!

Gussied Up Baby is the start of a new (hopefully fun!) venture for me and I can't wait to get rolling.

To celebrate I'm hosting a giveaway!

Head on over to my new business blog at http://gussiedupbaby.blogspot.com and take a look around.  There's information about how to enter the giveaway there.

Thanks for all your support friends - please share this with all of your friends and family!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails