Thursday, October 10, 2013

i rarely make calls

I'm not sure if we'd have any recent pictures if it wasn't for my phone.  So grateful for this thing!  (and still not sure how I made it without one when Asher was a baby...can you believe it's only been 2 years since I had a smart phone??)

Anyway, we've been busy around here!  Fall is in full swing and that means football...


and french toast sticks - oh my sweet baby girl is so a second child.  Asher didn't have food like this until he was AT LEAST 2 years old.  She poached this one off her nice big brother.


We've had some sickies


and selfies


and snuggles




and stuck girls.  Sister tries to squeeze through anything to get free.


The ice cream truck passed through on Friday night and Daddy treated Asher to his first ever pop from a truck.  It was so big he handed it off to me pretty quickly and took over Drew's Italian Ice instead.  :-)


Drew got a new car and we all went for a cruise.  Ash loved it and asks to ride in "Daddy's new car" all the time.  Poor boy keeps getting put back in Mom's ole van.


I made a big batch of my Mom's famous (to us) vegetable soup for the freezer.  Nothing marks the start of fall to me like Mom's veggie soup.  Hadley is a HUGE fan and has been gobbling it up like crazy.  This might be a 2 soup pot year.


A few weeks ago I got an email reminder that it was my 12 year anniversary of joining the bone marrow transplant registry.  Are you on it?  Please think about it!  Donating bone marrow is such an amazing, life saving gift.  If someone needs me I'm totally there!


And finally, an adorable boy.  Just because he makes me smile.


Happy Thursday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. They are both so cute! And just so you know, I've only had a smart phone for 2 years as well. Some days I want to get rid of it but I love having a handy camera with me at all times! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails