Friday, October 11, 2013

this week's little moments

Asher is getting his school pictures back today and I can't wait to see them!  There is NO guessing what face he might have made, so this should be interesting.  When I asked him to give me his "nice smile" I got this, so there you go.


Hadley is obsessed with drinking from Asher's water cup so I got her one of her own when we were at Target this week.  I thought it might be a little advanced for her still, but she sucks it right down!


Poor girl can't keep pants on to save her life.  Oh and I let her eat plastic bags.  #momfail


I love babywearing and will be so sad when H is too big for me to tote.  This is so much better than pushing a stroller!


Miss mess decided that she can pull up on everything and has started climbing too.  She might need a chair of her own soon...


My mini-me wasn't feeling well after his nap on Wednesday.  


Don't worry, though, he rallied quickly.  See.  :-)


Asher filled up his sticker chart and earned himself a trip to the "jumping place" today.  He was so proud and excited!  And I was proud of him!  He earns stickers by doing little things that are good - like obeying, picking up toys, being kind to Hadley, or (this week) waking up with a dry diaper.  This has been a great motivator for him and also teaches him patience and investment.  It takes a while for a toddler to earn 15 stickers but he's been working on it talked every day about when he would fill his chart and get to go jumping.


Hadley came jumping too but is too small to get out there with the big kids just yet.  She is so good and happy to stroll around - eating snacks and people watching.  Love her cute self.


Don't forget to head over to Gussied Up Baby and enter the giveaway.  It ends tonight at 9pm!

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails