Thursday, October 24, 2013

growing up, up, up

Hadley's birthday party is on Saturday.  This Saturday.  2 days from now.

wahhhhh.

I'm in total denial that she's about to turn ONE in three days.  This year has gone by in a flash and I've loved every minute with my sweet lady.  When I was thinking of a theme for her party I kept coming up empty because nothing seemed quite right.  All I could think was "I can't believe I'm planning her party already.  Where did this year go?"  And there it was, her theme.

Hadley's first year went Up, Up, & Away!


In getting ready for the party I took some pictures of my baby girl in her "hot air balloon".




She was such a trooper and it actually worked out well to have her in the basket because she couldn't crawl off.  ha!




Drew thought we were crazy for hauling this basket of balloons to the woods, but I appreciate how he goes along with my silly ideas.  We both love having these fun photos later.




I'm so excited about this hot air balloon party!  I'll have lots of pictures of the details after the party!


4 comments:

  1. Loving the theme and these pictures are beyond adorable! I cant believe our girls are almost ONE...(crying) I cant wait to see pictures from her party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme... AND the photos!!! Too, too cute!
    And you're right, the year with Hadley has gone by super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are fabulous! Can you come photograph my H for her party? Please and thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the party! I bet she had a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails