Wednesday, December 19, 2012

turning three: party!

Between Hadley's birth, my surgery, and the fact that we still don't know many people here we decided that a big birthday party for Asher just wasn't in the cards.  Luckily he didn't mind and was perfectly happy to have a party at home with his grandparents.


There was cake, of course!  Asher loves nothing more than 'happy cake'!



There may have been some presents too - ha!


Asher is so into presents now, just in time for Christmas!  He appreciated each and every gift fully before moving on to the next one.



We tried to get a picture of the 4 of us.  I wish I was lying when I said this is the best one we got.  3/4 of us are looking at the camera and smiling.  Win.  :-)


Happy birthday Asher!

1 comment:

  1. too cute. I love the last picture where Hadley is smiling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails