Monday, December 17, 2012

teacher gifts

We had a really fun weekend here full of birthday cake, presents, and visits from grandparents.  Sadly all the grandparents are gone now, so I probably won't have time to blog about all we did - ha!

I did want to post about the gifts that I made for Asher's preschool teachers.  I actually did these way long ago before Hadley was born.  It was the one gift I had totally done before she arrived and I'm so glad I did {otherwise they probably would have gotten...um, nothing.  Have I mentioned that life is crazy here??}.


One of my favorite embroidery sites designed these tags and I thought they would be so cute on jars for the teachers.  I made the tags on my embroidery machine, put their initials on the tag and attached it to a small jar.



I figured they could use the jar for candy, pens, whatever later on!

Inside I tucked a Dunkin' Donuts gift card because what person who spends hours each day with 15, 2 and 3 year olds doesn't need a coffee and sweet treat?  :-)


I hope they like them!  We love Miss Amanda, Miss Karen, and Miss Kelly!  They are such wonderful women and love on Asher just like I hoped he would be outside of my care.

Merry Christmas to all the teachers out there!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea!! I need to look into an embroidery machine. Or maybe learn how to sew first ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails