Tuesday, December 11, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like pinterest

I saw this fun felt Christmas tree idea on Pinterest and decided to make one for Asher.  Keep in mind that I did this super quickly during one of Hadley's cat naps, so both the tree and ornaments are rather, um, juvenile looking.  ha!


He really likes putting the ornaments on to decorate "Asher's tree" so I'll pretty up the tree et al for next year.  I'm sure by then Hadley will like decorating along the bottom too!




Star on top!


Happy Christmas {tree}!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love this idea :) And that you included his name in the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made this tree last week, too!

    I'm so behind in posting our life events, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I need to stop pinning and start actually doing the things that I've been pinning...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails