Thursday, December 20, 2012

{phone dump thursday}

Is it really 5 days until Christmas???  I desperately needed to buy one last gift so the kids and I ventured to the mall yesterday.  It was my first time taking both of them by myself and we did great!  Asher rode in the stroller as per his usual and Hadley rode in the Beco.  She slept the whole time, making it really easy.  I'm still thinking about getting a double stroller for trips like that.

Does anyone have a double you like?  Dislike?  Do tell!

Last week I used a barrette I made to tame H's wild tuft of hair.  It was so darn cute I got busy making her more.  :-)


Asher's birthday filled up my phone pretty well!



We didn't have an official party for him, but did get together with a few friends at a bouncing place {Asher's favorite!}.  How cute are these little guys?!


The kiddos wore a bunch of clothes that Aunt Erin sent them.  Love, love the Big Wheel!



Last Sunday we celebrated Christmas with Drew's parents.  Hadley debuted one of her holiday outfits and was SO adorable with a teeny tutu - I die.


Hadley has been super smiley this week!



Can't wait to see and share Christmas photos next week - you can follow me on Instagram at ecwilk53 if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. I got this dbl stroller on Black Friday. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007UKIKYQ

    Love it so far! I took it to the zoo to test it out and you could fit through a single door. That was one thing I worried about. I'm ordering the attachment for baby #2s carseat to make sure it will hold it safely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails