Tuesday, December 4, 2012

the first meeting

After posting about The Hug here the other week I realized I never shared about the first time Asher met Hadley.  On the day she was born Asher and my Dad came by the hospital to meet Miss H.  Asher was predictably a little nervous in the hospital setting and didn't want to sit with me.  The only way we got him to sit for a photo was by bribing him with chips - ha!


Was this the beautiful sibling introduction I had dreamed of?  Well, no.


Is it a big deal in the long run?  No.


I know that someday Hadley and Asher will be close, but October 27th was not that day.  I feel like I always read blog posts about these amazing hellos that new sibs have in the hospital and I just want to share a piece from our reality!  Look at that little bugger with his legs crossed, chip in hand.  Stinker.  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails