Friday, May 27, 2011

welcome scarlett!

We have a new baby to welcome into our extended family!  My best friend from Bucknell, Emily, had her very first baby on May 23rd!


Oh my goodness, how cute is Miss Scarlett Louise - love her!


{phone photos, sorry}

It's hard to believe that this newlywed couple from just last summer are parents already.  I'm so thrilled for them and know that they will do an amazing job raising Scarlett.


Of course, I had to make my newest 'niece' a very special blanket to cuddle with.  And, of course, it had to have her name on it.  :-)


I tried something new and put her name on one side and her monogram on the other.



I also sewed up a little Taggie blanket for her to cuddle with.  I couldn't resist putting her initial on it as well {I'm a hopeless personalizer!}



Scarlett - get ready for a visit from Auntie Emily and your new friend, Asher!  We love you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails