Tuesday, May 31, 2011

mr. clean

On the list of things that surprise me about Asher we have a new item to take first place - this boy LOVES the vacuum!  At first I thought he might be scared of it, but just the opposite is true.  When I turned it on he ran over and hugged the bag.  True story.

I wouldn't put it past him to stick his hands under the beaters, so I picked him up and now that's the only way I'm allowed to sweep - pushing the vacuum with one arm while holding him in the other.  It's quite the workout! 

The other morning he was majorly underfoot, so I offered him the brush arm of my canister vac and asked him to clean up.  I've never seen him more excited.  He ran it back and forth {and back and forth} all over the floor.



{see his favorite friend, the Oreck, standing at attention - we used him next}

Asher even knew to get under the furniture.  That's my boy.



Next time I'm going to plug it in and let him really go to town - might as well get some of the crumbs he makes sucked up!



Kids are so fun - you just never know what's going to tickle their fancy!  ha!

2 comments:

  1. Eli loves to sweep (inside and outdoors). And yesterday, he was having a fab time playing with our dog's brand new (not yet used) pooper scooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker LOVES the vacuum too! It is great to enlist their "help" :)Such a big helper you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails