Wednesday, May 11, 2011

on the fast track

Asher has been walking more and more every day.  He's still a little hesitant, but recently started walking on the hardwood floors {until now he's been a purely carpet walker}.

We discovered, however, that he loves to walk on the driveway with his strolling dinosaur!  The dino gives him the support he needs to really get moving.  There's nothing that makes him happier than going FAST!





Asher loves to walk outside, but even more than that he loves to stop and appreciate the nature that's around us.  Mostly that means picking up rocks in the driveway.



Fortunately, dino has a handy rock collection cup built in.  


I know before long he'll be running in every direction all by himself, so for now I'm enjoying every time he reaches for my hand.



Love you, precious boy.

2 comments:

  1. I love that rock collection! So cute!! Jack likes to push or pull his toys more now too. I wonder why that is?! I do love walking with Jack and holding his hand. I don't think that'll last for long though! Gotta enjoy it while we can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... for some reason I am such a huge baby when it comes to these sweet little baby postings about how they're growing so fast and so big. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails