Wednesday, March 18, 2009

new blog button!

After seeing so many blogs with cute buttons, I decided to try and make one for myself!

It took some web research and lots of playing around with HTML and Photoshop, but I finally pulled something together that seems to work the way I hoped it would.

Here's the final result...

blog button white

What do you think??

Feel free to grab it for your page!

Not only do I not mind if you grab it, I'll give you all kinds of props here if you do. :o)

All you have to do is copy and paste the code (found beneath the button on my sidebar) into a new HTML/Java Script widget on your blog.

If you want to make a button for yourself, I'd recommend looking here for a great tutorial on making the button and adding the code scroll box (which I found to be the hardest part).

Thanks, Erin for testing it out for me and being the first to grab it!

As a prize you get lots of whoopie pies delivered to your house on Friday.

The benefits of posting my button begin already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails