Friday, March 20, 2009

favorite thing friday

This weekend my dear friend Jessica is getting married!



Drew and I are heading to Philadelphia to celebrate with her and Felix. It's a pretty long trip, but I love weekends away. It breaks up the monotony of being home day after day and gives me something to look forward to all week.

But, if there's one thing I dislike as much as I like weekend roadtrips, it's overpacking for those trips.

I hate having a huge suitcase for just 2 days, but a lot of times I really need 3 pairs of shoes and 2 sweaters and 5 shirts.

Which simply means that I need to save space elsewhere.

The best item I've ever found to help me to this goal are my Vera Bradley cosmetics bags.

These bags are awesome!


Not only does the medium one easily hold a weekend's worth of toiletries, but they all have fab plastic liners in case my lotion gets a little rowdy.

Keep your shampoo in line and invest in some of these beauties -- it's worth it!

Drew and I are stopping in to visit with Erin and Ryan along the way to Philly, so there should be some good stories from that visit!

Stay tuned for charming antecdotes and photos from the wedding weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails